Eme soy

sábado, 9 de diciembre de 2017

Viaje hacia ti



Journey to You
You are sitting before me,
And I, your she, try to find
Because you get lost, looking for me
Between dreams and reality.

To get to you
A sea of ice, I have to cross
But I get to discover you
In a corner of your look


Where the sun is, it's your home
There where you want to forget me
How long is the journey to you,
How long is the trip, wait for me.
I will have all the courage, help me
To expel the storms of my being.
How long is the journey to you,
Help me ... wait for me ...

You are sitting in front of me,
I try to keep time
Our random looks
They look for answers to a why.

Go know, because reason
Hands join without wanting
If we can dream together
Invite me, I will follow you.

There, where the sun is your home.
There where you will find me.
How long is the trip, towards you,
Help me ... ask me ...
How long is the trip to you
How long, wait for me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario