Eme soy

martes, 19 de diciembre de 2017

CARTAS AMARILLAS...




I dreamed that dawn was coming back
I dreamed of autumns already far away
My light has turned off my night has come
I looked for your look and I did not find it

The rain has stopped falling
Sitting on the beach of oblivion
I formed your serene image with the sand
Your hair with seaweed I drew

And I searched among your yellow cards
Thousand I love you, a thousand caresses
And a flower that fell asleep between two leaves
And my empty arms closed

Clinging to nothing, trying to stop my youth
At last today I have returned to the truth
My empty hands have searched for you
Ivy has grown, the sun has fallen asleep
I call you and you do not listen anymore to my voice

Well, I'll tell you ...

I always take you in my thoughts, I feel good when I talk to you, that every day that passes my feeling grows more and more that scares me fall of this cloud in which I find myself because I do not know if I would have a bone without breaking.

That I laugh at my fears so that they leave that despite the distance I am united to you.

That I would not know how to live without you nor could I get used to that solitude again
that you excite me when you worry about me and that I only think and I want to take care of you

That the days pass more quickly if you are in them, that when you smile at me my soul discovers.

That the sun shines more when you tell me that you LOVE ME .., that when I'm sad or scared and you tell me to manage it carefully I feel protected and safe
What can I tell you that you do not know or guess?

I would like you to feel how much love and love I have for you
I do not know who I was before, but if I know who I am now ..., I am only for you and you are my only man.

I give THANKS every day for coming to my life
for having awakened in me these feelings that I did not think I could have.

That every day that I wake up my first thought is for you.

That every day that I wake up my first thought is for you.

And in the night when you call me to have in my memory your voice makes my dream pleasant ..., because in my dream you are

Reaching old age with you and the hand would be the greatest gift that could be given to me.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario