Eme soy

martes, 12 de diciembre de 2017

Gloria Estefan - Con los Años Que Me Quedan




I know I still have an opportunity
I know it's not too late to reconsider
I know that our love is true
And with the years that I have left to live
I will show how much I love you.
With the years that I have left,
I will live to give you love
Erase every pain,
With kisses full of passion,
How I love you for the first time
With the years that I have left,
I will make you forget any mistake
I did not want to hurt you, my love
You know you are my adoration
And you will be my whole life.
I can not imagine living without you
I do not want to remember how I lost you
Maybe it was immaturity on my part
I did not know I wanted to
And I assure you the years that I have left
I will dedicate them to you
Make you so happy
That you fall in love more with me
I will love you until I die

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario