Eme soy

lunes, 11 de diciembre de 2017

CUANDO NADIE ME VE ....



Sometimes I rise, I give a thousand cartwheels
Sometimes I lock myself behind open doors
Sometimes I tell you why this silence
And is that sometimes I am yours and sometimes the wind

Sometimes by a thread, sometimes by a hundred
There are times, my life, I swear I feel
Why is it so hard to feel how I feel?
Feel like I feel, make it hard

Sometimes I look at you and sometimes you leave
You lend me your wings, check your footprints
Sometimes for everything, even if you never fail me
Sometimes I am yours and sometimes no one

Sometimes I swear to you I really feel
Do not give your whole life, just give you those moments
Why is so difficult? Living alone is that
Living alone is that why is it so difficult?

When nobody sees me, I can be or not be
When nobody sees me, I put the world upside down
When nobody sees me, it does not limit my skin
When nobody sees me, I can be or not be
When nobody sees me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario