Eme soy

martes, 12 de diciembre de 2017

Alejandro Sanz - Para Que Me Quieras





Either way it will not be
that cantinela of that voice, of that woman.
If someone asks me I will tell you,
that behind a new goodbye, always
it's hard to wake up
And that those things happen, for wanting to know
Without knowing how to love, I inadvertently loved you
It's those little hours that you give me, in which it's much better
Do not make more force and leave, than if the heart goes
that if it goes away, we will not make it at fault.
Who can love thinking about the soul
And for you to love me I'll give you
A whole year that I will make you just from springs
and I'll light it in your hair with a pin
and for you to love me, I'll love you
with a love that this time
I want to stay girl, I want to be present,
in my own life
and those are the little ones that you give me,
those little minutes that you give me,
those little minutes that you give me,
And now tell me just that you're fine
If someone asks you, love me, love me
what's left in these hands,
pa' know how to love
caress me, again and again
and again

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario