Eme soy

domingo, 12 de noviembre de 2017

RICHIE E POVERI : me enamoro de ti



I fall in love with you, there is no way out,
Even if you try to run away, you're lost
I fall in love with you because I must love you
because I hear your voice everywhere
It's an instinct, a desire, almost a hobby
You will be yours or not want me

I fall in love with you although I do not get
Take away my obsession to be with you
I fall in love with you, your whole life
I fall in love with you whether I want to or not.
It's like a dream that repeats itself every day
You will be want or not want mine.

I am a man like so many who follows you and who spies on you
I am a man who asks you for company.

I fall in love with you, my best friend
Because I learn to fly always with you
I fall in love with you, in every moment.
I fall in love with you and that's how I feel.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario